The PIOX15 is an On/Off interface in modular housing for linking A10 devices to external care systems, i.e. social alarms and conventional (12V) alarm systems. The PIOX15 features two inputs and two outputs (potential-free and galvanically separated).
• Sends ON/OFF commands (max. two addresses)
• Receives ON/OFF commands and converts these into two transistor outputs (open collector, 25 mA)
• Outputs can be incorporated in a group command
• Automatic status indication possible
• Status can be requested after commands have been sent
• Equipped with 20 cm long wires
The inputs and outputs function independently of one another. Send and receipt addresses must be programmed separately. The module has two linked send addresses and two linked receipt addresses.
• Presence of phase and neutral
• External rated power supply (+ 5V - +15 V) needed to operate secondary circuit
• Secondary feeder circuit (+5 V) required
• Can be used as a transparent interface in the function of an OEM module