The AW12 allows you to automate any fixed appliance and keep your own switch. The AW12 Micromodule can be mounted behind any standard wall switch, even most designer switches.
It is an X10 receiver module that can be controlled by any X10 controller or remote control sending X10 signals. The internal relay can also be tripped by external latched or momentary action wall switches.
The AW 12 responds to the standard X10 commands like "All Units On", "All Units Off", "All Lights Off" from any X10 controller set to its house code regardless of unit code or alternatively individual unit control by "On", "Off".
House code and unit code are programmed using any X10 compatible controller. There is an EPROM that stores the house and unit code even when the power is cut.
Small enough to fit into a wall box behind a standard wall switch.
Works with any X10 controller
Light can still be controlled by the original wall switch
Now every light can be automated!
- Supply voltage: 230 V +10% -15% 50 Hz
- Supply current : < 20 mA capacitive
- Making capacity: 2000 W ( incandescent lamp)
3 A (motors)
16 A (resistive loads)
- Signal sensitivity: 15 mVpp min 50 mVpp max at 120 kHz
- Input impedance: 180 Ohms (L - N) at 120 kHz
- Connections: screw type terminals for phase, neutral and switched phase, wire for switch connection
- Ambient temperature: -10ºC to +40ºC (operation)
- 20ºC to +70ºC (storage)
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 17 mm
Also known as HA123.